Scolding People
posted on Sunday, 8 May 2011 @ 06:59
Erm, Deborah, you do not even know who is who in Miss A. You just call them by 'brown hair' 'ponytail girl' 'pink hair' 'black hair' and etc. You do not know their names , and you post their pictures. Perhaps you know their name now, but that's cause I write their names for you at Facebook. You are a copycat, a big one. You do not know who is SNSD if I had never tell you about it. You will never know what's sone, what is soshi. You never know SNSD can be Called So Nyeo Shi Dae , or Shouji Jidai. I bet beside or below the photos is that ou put 'Chio' or 'Sexy?' is because you do not know Miss A's members actual name. You do not know what's a group. A group is a group with 3 or more people and you call Taylor Swift a group? Seriously, you do not know much about K-Pop of you do not know me. Cuz I am the one who had tell you so much about it. Perhaps you do not know a single thing about K-Pop if you do not know me. Seriously, I do not care a Hoot about you already. BB! Annyounghee Gaseyo!

Labels: Venessa post

« older posts • Blogs can reqind time, Not life... • newer posts »
HI THERE
Venessa And Deborah
Who are we? Daiixx and Deb here. We are lovers of SNSD (Girls Generation) and I love the triplets while Deb loves Sica.She is a GorJess Spazzer while I am a Seomate, YoonAddict and Yurisistable. Deb's older than me so she is Jie while I am Mei. To get straight to the point , we are 소원! WE ARE SONES! We love Soshi!!!

tagboard.

no wider than 235px.
Links. (open).
friend VenessaDaiixx Qiuyan Valerie Reane Song Mingming Valerie Tumblr
archives.
May 2011 •
credits.
this layout was created by xochitl. inspired by lj. please use MOZILLA FIREFOX when viewing this layout/blog. use a 1280x800px screen for best results.